Sign in to follow this  
mk4po-low

My 8v - Updated!

Hi there, thought id get a thread up and introduce myself properly. Used to have a mk4 polo (hence the username), however always wanted a rado so i bought one!

Picked her up last week, 1995/M, 2.0l 8v, 98k, fvwsh, 2 previous lady owners, everything works including spoiler and sunroof

Absolutely loving it, the handling is better than when i had my polo slammed, cant wait to get this one on the deck!

Heres a few pics of the polo, still got it....planing on giving it a makeover and handing the keys to my little brother as he is soon to start driving

picture027fe3.jpg

Exterior Shots:

picture022dl4.jpg

picture023gz8.jpg

picture025jk2.jpg

picture026ec8.jpg

picture033ss5.jpg

picture035ny8.jpg

picture037og9.jpg

picture040qq4.jpg

picture012lo7.jpg

picture014ki5.jpg

picture015kk4.jpg

And the Rado:

photo388.jpg

photo390d.jpg

done a couple of small bits since i picked it up in the form of smoked side repeators, black front badge and installed my sound system. Coilies, all red rears and a 90mm splitter shoud be on by new years, and have something in mind in terms of wheels, comments welcome!

Ah, you must have been the guy that beat me to this one by a couple of hours, it was only on Pistonheads for a day! Looked like a good buy for the money, let me know if you want to sell it for a little raise! :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys! The car was actually on pistonheads about 2 months ago and it sold the day before i was supposed to view it, however the sale fell through and the car came back on, gave them a ring, went to see it straight away and a deal was done!

Does anyone know what it would take to get my front recaros from my polo to fit in the rado, i absolutely love those seats, plan is to get them re-trimmed alond with the rado rears and doorcards. Theyre mk3 golf recaros btw. Also could someone tell me how to remove the headlights and split them? and to fit h4 hids, is it simply a plug and play affair? thanks

Also ordered a bra today, the car has to deal with weekly trips from london to portsmouth and vice-versa so its a good investment!

cheers for all the comments and advice, here are somemore up to date pics

Bonnet Bra/Headlights out/

168dn.jpg

H.I.D's fitted with upgraded sidelights/New number plates with VW plateholders/

173z.jpg

All red rears/

174wg.jpg

And an arty one for good measure!/

175s.jpg