Sign in to follow this  
garwood08

want leather seats :) what other seats fit ??

hi all im new to the fourm so sorry if ive posted this in the section . what itis is im after sum leather seats for my corrado and from what ive seen the standard leathers seats out of the storm ect are pritty hard to come buy and exspencive . so was wounding what other seats i could get it fit . ??? thanks

Corrado seats fit with a very low seating position so other VW seats sit too high if you are looking for a straight fit. Many seats can be made to fit with suitable modifications or custom subframes

Corrado seats fit with a very low seating position so other VW seats sit too high if you are looking for a straight fit. Many seats can be made to fit with suitable modifications or custom subframes

ok mate thanks i may risk it and get some seats out of a golf because there are a couple of sets on ebay and have ago at getting them to fit .if not wait and save up enuf to get standard 1s

Mk2 golf seats fit ! they just sit a lot higher then the corrado ones !

the rears dont, not without a lot of work

ok thank you bit random but i have a red corrado what seat would u peeps say would look better cream or black leather ? :D

both look fine in my opinion.

i strongly believe the corrado seat is much better that the golf ones. youll see plenty of mk2's with corrado seats in for that reason.

up to you though

both look fine in my opinion.

i strongly believe the corrado seat is much better that the golf ones. youll see plenty of mk2's with corrado seats in for that reason.

up to you though

cool think im guna save abit more money and get the standard 1s will be alot more simple . the last few years ive had 205 gtis and had leathers seats all other the place :D dosent seem the same with the corrado :?