Sign in to follow this  
mossy1000

g60 engine keeps flooding

hi just brought a g60 but engine keeps flooding been told it's prob a bad ecu earth wondering if any1 else has had the same problem or might know what it is thanks richard

was absolutely gutted got the car had it valeted and it was running fine for the first day went to drive it the next day and it wouldnt start felt like crying lol

Well, best to start with the easy stuff. First remove and clean and check your spark plugs, replace if needed. Then, blue temp sender, HT leads and remove and clean all the earth leads. If you are close to me (bucks/oxon) then I don't mind coming over with mine to see if all the earths match up. Hope you get it sorted dude!!

just got the ecu back so guna try that hopefully they've sorted it they said they found a fault so fingers crossed. is there any meets around oxfordshire?

Not really, there is a meet with a group called the Nomads who are a friendly VW club that are based in Hemel and they have monthly meetings. Keep your eye out on the meetings and events forum on here for it. I'm in Aylesbury so as soon as the weather sorts itself out we can meet up if you car is still playing up. That or Stealth up near Banbury would be a great place to get it looked at, or Voodoo near Hemel.

Hope it gets sorted out!!

yer so do i managed to get it to aps tuning today not the best idea to tow a car in the ice but hey atleast it will get sorted. thanks for your help

Matt thanks for the club shout!

Mossy, there's a guy local who's great at dubs, been running vw's for more years than I can remember and looked after all mine... pop me a pm and I'll send his details..