Choppa G60

My G60 ( Florida)

nice, anything special hidden under that bonnet intake?

oh, and welcome along :D

Thanks man! so far not too much Hidden in there! I'm just getting started as well!

Stage III BBM Eprom

Neuspeed P Flo Intake

Polished Valve cover

Functional Hood scoop

The G Lader gets rebuilt this month. True OEM with the wide belt and RSR outlet.

I need a new Front Bumper! My lip has been ripped off. Really a shame, because the bumper has never been drilled for a license plate.

More as it gets bolted on!

Im in Pensacola! Not Military! Great weather!! Just not this week!

The "thing on my hood is my almost functional scoop! Got it from Herbys53 motorsports! (RIP) From a Nissan 300 I believe. The guy raced his Corrado. I love it!!

what the hell is that thing on the hood??? :shock: bin now!!

nice set of oe wheels would finish it off! :D

Since the corrado is a clean looking car, add-ons sometimes don't look that great. IMO I don't like it either and there are nicer ways to get air into the car. It might be less obtrusive if its sprayed the same colour as the car

I'm from Lakeland! But now live in England. :D Cool to have someone from my home state on the forum.

Don't listen to those guys. Stick whatever you want on your car. Or go on their threads and pass judgment on their cars.... :tongue:

Nice to see some Gs so far from home!

I'm from Lakeland! But now live in England. :D Cool to have someone from my home state on the forum.

Don't listen to those guys. Stick whatever you want on your car. Or go on their threads and pass judgment on their cars.... :tongue:

Why did you move?! :shock: I love it over there, hoping to go and work in Sanibel for a while in a year or so :)

Why did you move?! :shock: I love it over there, hoping to go and work in Sanibel for a while in a year or so :)

My parents separated when I was pretty young. My Dad is American and my Mother is English. I moved back with her. May go back there one day as I still have citizenship. It's pretty cool to think I can go back whenever I want if things go completely wrong here, which is a distinct possibility if recent events are anything to go by! :lol:

My Dad lives in California now.

My parents separated when I was pretty young. My Dad is American and my Mother is English. I moved back with her. May go back there one day as I still have citizenship. It's pretty cool to think I can go back whenever I want if things go completely wrong here, which is a distinct possibility if recent events are anything to go by! :lol:

My Dad lives in California now.

That is lucky. I think I'm going to have fun getting a visa, and their immigration is always fun at airports :hitler:

Edit: Sorry I mean lucky you have dual nationality, not that your parents divorced... :brickwall:

:lol: That's ok mate, I knew what you meant. :D

Think there are gonna be even tighter controls at airports etc after the attempted bombing on Christmas day. :(

Im going to the UK for the Olympics! Never been there, but my friends tell me its the Shit! Im excited!

Glad you all love my Scoop! LOL! It should be more to your liking when the front end is finished! If not? No prob! Heres a pic of the Corrado I got the scoop from!

cride.jpg

Thats the look im going for! Just in red!

Im going to the UK for the Olympics! Never been there, but my friends tell me its the ****! Im excited!

Glad you all love my Scoop! LOL! It should be more to your liking when the front end is finished! If not? No prob! Heres a pic of the Corrado I got the scoop from!

The UK is the sh*t indeed, London kicks major butt. Where abouts you staying?

As for the scoop...its a touch large but I reckon once painted will look better.

Tel you what, im getting new ones in the next few weeks! When I do, there yours! No crazy fee! Just shipping and whatever you want to throw my way! :D

? new ones? do you mean new markers or new bumper?

if your going to send the markers over that would be great as thats a start!! eventually if you do get a new bumper id like to (if you sell them that is ) the bits of plastic whic surrounds them as i can cut and plastic weld the surrounding parts to a uk bumper.....

that is excellent drop me a pm when your ready and we will arrange some dollar!!!

unless there is any other parts your after?

cheers

got to admit im not a massive fan of the scoop either but each time i look at it, it starts to more acceptable :tongue: please don't get one of those grilles to go with it lol. (just kindin, you do what makes you happy :) )

if you want another bonnet vent option check this out, towards the bottom of the page http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60683&start=705 tastefully done, one of my absolute favourite corrados.

welcome to the forum and good luck with the motor