poll250

Poll250s VR Turbo

Thanks guys! I was a little apprehensive at first, but it just looks so good! I'll need to keep my clothes a bit cleaner in the future, but I guess that's no bad thing!

The red leathers are sat in the spare room at the moment, I need to order a small dye kit to retouch them up before selling them. :)

Just ticked over 160,000 yesterday! Still running like a dream and putting a grin on my face daily :)

LOL at you Graeme :D: Do you fancy my old forged piston block to get you started? Saves mucking about with spacers and things. I don't want much for it. It's just taking up space in the garage.

Good to hear yours is still going strong Andy! I expect nothing less from the Master Vince man :D Have you had much oppurtunity to use that Racelogic in anger? Any good? I only experienced it in the dry with Vince dumping the clutch. I would have liked to see what it was like in the wet!

LOL at you Graeme :D: Do you fancy my old forged piston block to get you started? Saves mucking about with spacers and things. I don't want much for it. It's just taking up space in the garage.

I should be careful what I type. Possibly, PM me with some info please.

^^^ I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep your car standard for more than five minutes! :)

Andy – lovely car, love the blue/beige colour combo! And the POWWWWEERRRRR!!

I should be careful what I type. Possibly, PM me with some info please.

So should I because I can't be bothered to pallet it up and ship it to Scotland :lol:

I quite fancy doing a hi comp n/a car as well mind you but I really do miss that ski jump torque curve that you mentioned in earlier posts.

Im glad my Racelogic is getting some abuse though!!!

Not worth it with a 12V imo, you'll never get much more than 240hp with everything thrown at it. If you're going down that road, it has to be the big R :D He can definitely dish up some 100hp+ / litre action. 320 'all motor' hp in a Corrado is essentially a mini M3 :D

Crikey not sure how I've missed this thread for so long, great car Andy and good skills!

Well, if all goes to plan I should hopefully be getting myself one of these early next year :) Whether the VRT stays or goes is still up for discussion!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50456[/ATTACH]

Friend at work has one, they do look cool. I was offered one as a swap for my S4 but couldnt live with the impracicality of it. They look awseome with the CSL's fitted.

Ive still got a thing for the breadvan previous version. I reckon they would be a good laugh as well.

They do look stunning with the CSL wheels, I've wanted one since they came out and they do seem like a bit of a bargain given they are only 4 years old and all have pretty low mileage and THAT engine!

From the research I've done I think it'd be a very fitting Corrado replacement, although I haven't worked out if I can bring myself to part with the VRT just yet! (there's also the matter of very little boot space to contend with...)

Another to drool over:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50457[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous and hard as nails in equal measure. A proper bloke's car :D

And yes, THAT engine. A standard S54 engine run with my standalone has seen 365hp on the dyno :D

CA automotive has/had one as a demo car running a rotrex c38-61 and it was pushing out 550bhp and 465lb

Awesome cars those, only been out in a regular 3.0 but even with 'only' 260 brake it was a hoot!

Quick question if you don't mind, how much higher did the mk3 recaro's sit then stock rado seats? I was under the assumption that the height of the mk3 seats could be adjusted or am i waffling now?

Cheers mate

Awesome cars those, only been out in a regular 3.0 but even with 'only' 260 brake it was a hoot!

Quick question if you don't mind, how much higher did the mk3 recaro's sit then stock rado seats? I was under the assumption that the height of the mk3 seats could be adjusted or am i waffling now?

Cheers mate

Hi Abdul,

Sorry I didn't see this. They sat about 2 inches higher at their lowest. Fine if you are 6ft or under I'd say, but I'm 6ft3 and my head was always about an inch from touching the ceiling.

Still got the red Recaros in the shed if anyone is interested. They need a good going over and touch up, but for a couple of hours work and £50 materials they'd be mint I think.

Andy are they heated by any chance?

Hi mate, yes I think they are. I never had them connected or anything. I bought a loom once from a mk3 and it would of fit pretty easily from what I remember. I sold the loom a while ago though.