Sign in to follow this  
nelds

Will these fit..???

7x16 fronts and 8x16 rears et52 offset. the front are 205/45/16 falkans and the rears are 225/40/16 falkans. would i need arch work and will the offset allow for adaptors...?

adapters or spacers? those wheels should fit fine, depending on how low the car is really

they're Porsche fitment so it'll be adaptors.......looking to run coilovers unless i can get away with just lowering springs, what drop can i get away with on those rim sizes ??

are they 7 slots? dunno the exact mm but this low :lol: no rubbing 25mm adapters

DSC00038-1.jpg

i think they're D90's i'm looking to get. what size rims are you running there..???.....are they called 928 winters or something..?

they were 928's yea but 7x16 all around on coilovers with about an inch left still to wind down

could say really I got a mix of cheap and nasty ones. there is a huge thread on suspension, easy to find

I'm running the same setup on my rado with d90s. i had quite a problem with the 8's when i wound the coils down. so if your getting coilovers. remove the helpers when you fit them, as this is where i was fouling. i use 20mm adapters and there was also quite a bit of scrubbage on the inner arch . . . . . raised it a touch and all fine now!

the fronts were fine on 7.