Sign in to follow this  
pebisit

Fittings help!!

Can anyone tell me how the lower parcel shelf on the right hand side of the steering wheel at the bottom of the dash (I believe its the one in front of the fuse box) is attached to the bit above it. The bit the afore mentioned parcel shelf is attached to actually contains its own parcel shelf and goes all the way along the bottom on the drivers side of the dash and wraps around down the central tunnel. There are 2 holes which are no doubt used to connect said parcel shelf to the other bit above, but I have no idea how it does, guess some sort of fitting is used. Mr VW has ordwered all the screws concerned for me, but said somethign about a fitting which VW don't have

Help !!!!

Thanks

Its basically acouple of poppers, and as far as I know they are no longer available. There was someone on here a while back that had a load and was selling them off in pairs, for not huge amounts of money.

No, I can't unfortunately - I couldn't remember the terminology he used in the title. Just tried search for 'fuse box cover clips' and it was the first thing that came up.

cheersw mate, managed to get some, Im waiting for Shaun to get back to me about other bits, I feel like Im putting together an almighty jigsaw puzzle here :D :D