twofourten

Inpro Issues...

thinkin to sell my inpros now but the n/s rings dont light up anymore are they replaceable or not the problem?

Mine are the same mate :( thankfully there are two more sidelights in the centre so no MOT issues.

I'm gonna keep them though because they are 100% better lights than the OE ones even with uprated loom. I'd just like to find a solution to get the rings going again.

you will have to change the leds which can be a right arse to do. i changed mine for some super bright ones and they are dead again.think my hid's are heating the inside of the lamp and causing them to blow

2 questions kind of relevant:-

Does anyone else have problems with the adjustment of their inpros?

My lights are completely out and hard to see on dipped, and on full beam both light beams illuminate the same point centrally ahead making full beam even worse! The kerb isn't visible!

Have tried adjusting them but it doesn't seem to help. I know there are 2 ways of adjusting them so maybe I haven't done it in the right order? (wound the inboard section in and the outer out?)

The second question:

I have electric adjusters as far as I can tell, they are connected up also. There is nothing in or around the drivers area that allows operation of the electric adjusters, am I missing something?

2 questions kind of relevant:-

Does anyone else have problems with the adjustment of their inpros?

My lights are completely out and hard to see on dipped, and on full beam both light beams illuminate the same point centrally ahead making full beam even worse! The kerb isn't visible!

Have tried adjusting them but it doesn't seem to help. I know there are 2 ways of adjusting them so maybe I haven't done it in the right order? (wound the inboard section in and the outer out?)

The second question:

I have electric adjusters as far as I can tell, they are connected up also. There is nothing in or around the drivers area that allows operation of the electric adjusters, am I missing something?

I had similar issues with mine & couldn't work it out, in the end I took it to a friend with garage as I understand they had a machine that sets a legal beam pattern & this is way better + safer than doing it yourself and getting it wrong in my opinion...

had these probs when i had them, after market stuff always comes with issues , i went back to standard in the end with up rated loom that i got from the geezer on here that makes em ,much brightness now :D