Sign in to follow this  
mimjed

keep getting told to sell the rado???

looking for some advice/opinions really.

im currently saving for a house (second time round, went tits up with mrs) but im happy with the way things are going.

im putting good amounts away and am looking to put an offer in on a house in may to complete for mid july.

but ive reached the point where i really need the rado on the road but its not having any of it, one problem after another keeps nocking it back.

many people tell me i should put it right and pass it on, but my theory is i need something to enjoy once i have a ball and chain mortgage again.

and i love the g60 so much, the noise alone makes me smile so much (clearly better than a vr!!!!)

so what do i do? common sense and sell it or keep it because it makes me smile big time???

yeah me too, but common sense is common sense.

i should point out i have replaced vast amounts of the car/engine so hopefully cant be chasing much thats wrong with it now.

coolant vanishing is the last problem. ready for mot other than that.

Well given your evident lack of common sense, logic, intelligence or ability for reasoned debate it may not be worth advising...

However keep the rado (even if you did get the wrong one) and have it as a release from the pressure of mortgaged life!

Well given your evident lack of common sense, logic, intelligence or ability for reasoned debate it may not be worth advising...

However keep the rado (even if you did get the wrong one) and have it as a release from the pressure of mortgaged life!

love it. always loved the noise of a charger, half the attraction i think.

not the wrong one just bits and bobs going wrong with it, no different to any othe 20 year old car i guess. only down side really is the paint id fooked, been looking into re-shell but need to confirm where coolant is going first.

downside is ive done 60 hours over time in two weeks to help save for deposit. tinkering time has seemingly vanished

love it. always loved the noise of a charger, half the attraction i think.

not the wrong one just bits and bobs going wrong with it, no different to any othe 20 year old car i guess. only down side really is the paint its fooked, been looking into re-shell but need to confirm where coolant is going first.

downside is ive done 60 hours over time in two weeks to help save for deposit. tinkering time has seemingly vanished

Yep agree with the above, keep it as you know the car and problems. You can work on it and enjoy using it in the future.

I've got a hefty mortgage and having the VR is a fun escape from all the grind of paying for it. You know it makes sense :norty:

nothing hefty for me. doing a mortgage on my own means it needs to be affordable.

cant be bothered with doing nothing but paying bills.

i dunno, try and find a cheap runaround for the work run maybe?

nothing hefty for me. doing a mortgage on my own means it needs to be affordable.

cant be bothered with doing nothing but paying bills.

i dunno, try and find a cheap runaround for the work run maybe?

No!!! You will hate every minute of driving a cheap turd compared to your G :cuckoo:

i just dont know what to do really. could stand and stare at the rado for hours, such a good shape. maybe twice that if the paint was good.

but realisticly if its going to be a pain then i wont be able to keep it. at the same time i would be gutted to let it go.

hey mate you bought my grill from me, anywho just wanted to say every car ive had .i had to sell because of tax reasons [was young at the time],or ex wife moanin ,n i realy regret it keep hold of it mate :)