Sign in to follow this  
Frostee

BMW E36 Front headlight Conversion ATTN: Cheesy

:D Hi All/Cheesy,

I saw your car listed here:

http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph ... ado&id=324

and I have fallen in love with the look of the BMW E36 Headlight conversion you done can you post here what you had to do and what mods you carried out as I would love to get this done on my corrado G60 as they look fantastic. Please post pics if you have them, and instructions on what i need to do, unless there a straight fit? be amazed if they were.

Thnaks in advance.

Sorry to hijack this thread Frostee, but could you post up some pics of your car.

That's looks like a fantastic paint job! 8) 8)

Hi Frostee

There is some work involved in getting them to fit, modifying slam panel and wings.

mines a 1.8 16v so had to loose a little of the airbox because of depth, just the bottom

check my site for pics

http://public.fotki.com/NewboyVtr/frien ... ys_motors/

Click the Corrado folder

I'm going to change my headlights to the Hella ones as the in-pros that are on are poor quality, and going for the chrome backing instead of black

Agree with mike post some pics of your car

i'll have to find the paint code, wheres it situated on car?

On the log book its grey,looks blue to me but dependant on light it changes, like a hint of purple in rain

Hi Guys,

I will post a couple of mine but I warn you now its a mess LOL, she is in peices I am taking the supercharger down to John (16VG60) this weekend to get it sorted with a rebuild and stage 4 tune up. I have also just put in a VR6 Clutch to take the extra power, and I have a full set of discs and pads to get bolted on so me work is cut out but thats what you get from a previous owner who did not look after my new found german baby. Unfortunately the pic in my signature is a nicer one than mine and I have a white G60. Give me a couple of days and i will do me best to get a few shots put up here for you all.