Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Fantasy F1 2010 - UPDATED with China results

Set up a Corrado Forum league here

http://www.fantasy-F1.net

Name of league - Corrado Forum

Password - Corradoforum

Tough getting a team within the budget but should make for some close contests this year

Results after Monaco

Pos. Team Owner Points

1. Turn Left At Albequerque samael78 440

2. Campaign Winners Campaign 422

3. Braaaaan mrbeige77 421

4. Andyd665 Andyd665 400

5. my good team iculshaw 378

6. Jazzmoppers jazzdevil 359

7. Willy2winagain GlosterOx 351

8. Wildes Winners MattWilde 329

9. Matt's Maniac's 8vMatttt 329

10. team brighton brighton27 312

11. For the Win Lauraj84 277

Blimey sir, you're keen!

I'll put a team together again this year, probably won't be including any references to Campos of USF1 though :wink:

the quality of the team you can put together reminds me of Minardi on sega megadrive in mega games 2...

If its like last season they revalue chassis, engines and drivers as the season progresses so if you buy and sell right you can end up with a good team by about mid-season

im in!

kind of routing for the lotus team as we work there, but not holding out much hope!

Ugh, we using that site again? I only picked it last year as we were running out of time before the season started. I didn't like the interface at all and the guy doesn't update till well into Monday. :(

But hey, I'm in! :nuts:

I did have a look around and to be honest there isn't much out there - most are very simplistic, at least with with this you can chop and change drivers, chassis and engines - agree totally with the point about how slowly its updated though

I did have a look around and to be honest there isn't much out there - most are very simplistic, at least with with this you can chop and change drivers, chassis and engines - agree totally with the point about how slowly its updated though

I emailed the guy last year and asked why he took so long to update, his excuse was he was busy with work. On a Sunday? If that's the case, don't run a fantasy website where the sport takes place on a sunday! :ignore:

...aaaaand, we're in.

Jazzmoppers unveiled their title defending team on Sunday morning in the damp litter-ridden car park of PC World in Southampton, to surprisingly little fanfare. Media speculation and arguably the second worst kept secret in the city, that initial hopes would be pinned on the oft conceited lapel of one Mr. Fernandes Allons'y alongside rising mentalist Koni Kamikaze were quickly proven correct, at which point most in attendance de-camped to the nearby Costa franchise to witness the opening round of the 2010 computer battleships championship...

When can changes be made?

The game is only ever in 'lockout' from an hour before qualifying until the results are posted... otherwise you can update whenever.

When can changes be made?

The game is only ever in 'lockout' from an hour before qualifying until the results are posted... otherwise you can update whenever.

But you can only make 3 changes in between races and then it gets locked again. I guess that prevents you from changing the whole team after friday practice results. :)