Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

Under-seat fitment request!

Ok, here's a random one then...

Im thinkin' of buying an under-seat sub and amp, but wondering if it would fit under the seat. (I normally would take the measurement myself, but the car's in for repairs atm!!) The dimensions of the item are: 330mm (L) x 230mm (W) x 75mm (H). My only concern is probably the height!

Many thanks in advance for this random request!

i could even get my hand under the seat the other day to retrieve a soft mint i dropped.

the question i will ask you is. did you go for the 3 second rule ( even tho its regardless of how long it has been you just count slower lol) and eat the mint that you dropped. or was it lost into oblivion. or the same place my pound coin went the other day??

Best bet is getting enclosures for either side of the boot. Can get a fairly hefty sub and amp in while still maintaining the vast majority of your boot space.

i could even get my hand under the seat the other day to retrieve a soft mint i dropped.

the question i will ask you is. did you go for the 3 second rule ( even tho its regardless of how long it has been you just count slower lol) and eat the mint that you dropped. or was it lost into oblivion. or the same place my pound coin went the other day??

i did find the sweet it was over 12hrs later :lol: i really nearly ate it as i enjoyed the rest of the pack so much, but it had black grease on it :norty:

Best bet is getting enclosures for either side of the boot. Can get a fairly hefty sub and amp in while still maintaining the vast majority of your boot space.

Thanks man, I've been looking out for an Audioscape for a while

could of just given it a bit of a wipe off... mechanics eat enough oil and stuff im sure it wouldnt do ya any harm :lol: