VWVW

Calling VW Corrado Storm owners !

Ah yes, I'm the researcher who put all that info together as the original Tech-Know File - 19th January 1999.

Great Job a very interesting read :clap:

Hi I have been looking for a Corrado Storm for some years now as I had one new as my company car.

Is there any for sale that low miles as standard? I am now in a position to buy one.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Hi I have been looking for a Corrado Storm for some years now as I had one new as my company car.

Is there any for sale that low miles as standard? I am now in a position to buy one.

Thanks

There are few that come now and again but now these cars are 25+ years old it might be worth looking at any VR6 and go on condition. It's possible to get a better spec'd VR6 than a storm and your colour choices open up too.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Frank! Good knowledge base here and friendly bunch who are happy to help wherever possible. Which colour Storm are you interested in (Classic Green or Mystic blue)? The above post is true, though a Storm will always hold sway over a standard 'spec'd' model rightly or wrongly. Keep an eye out here and also on the CCGB Facebook page for sales. Occasionally they come up on the mainstream sites but most of those are dealer cars and they'll add a fairly hefty margin for not always good cars. Buy on condition rather than mileage, and have a look through the WIKI section which has a buyer's guide - though it was written a fair few years ago now, but most things in there are still relevant. Best of luck with your search! 👍