Sign in to follow this  
rixy

G60 Vacuum Pipes - Where do they all go???

hi peeps, just put the head back on a g60, that me and a mate removed, so i could do head gasket, and port and polish etc.....however, i didnt remove the vacuum pipes from the engine, i was doing other things.....

Basically....

What vacuum pipes go where, and from what nipple, to what nipple??

the one from left corner of inlet manifold goes to Fuel pressure regulator im guessing (and is t'd off on this car for boost guage?)

The top rear one on throttle body goes to ecu (1m long pipe - or should be)

Where does lower rear one on throttle body go to?

Also, the one on the end of t/b, near boost return pipe, and intercooler pipe, does this get blocked, as charcoal canister is removed??

Are there any others that need blocking / removing, or connecting somewhere else??

Im doing it tonight, so i'll be popping in at about 6ish this evening to check for any replies before i go and try to fix it???

cheers for any replies......

Quote:

Where does lower rear one on throttle body go to?

Also, the one on the end of t/b, near boost return pipe, and intercooler pipe, does this get blocked, as charcoal canister is removed??

Both need blocking if charcoal canister is removed. everything else you stated was correct.

If i was me ide move the "T" for the boost guage to maybe the vac pipe going to the clocks,

If your gauge develops a leak it cant be good for the fuel pressure regulator :wink:

right then,sorted this out, just needs setting up properly now...oh,and the small added problem of a knackered water pump...thats next on the list......