Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

In-pro Angle Eyes - Full beam / Driving light

I've just finished tinting my in-pro headlights and after fitting them have realised the following.

If the driving lights are on and you turn on the full beam(flash) on, the driving light goes out leaving the Full beam and the angle eyes on. Is this right? I would have thought the driving light would stay on?!

Have I wired this back up wrong? Does anyone with In-pros have the same problem?

Cheers

not a problem sadly its how they work but im sure i have seen on here a wireing diagram to make em both light up when you use the high beams

i normally just hold the stalk just on so you get both as i find the hi beams too high up in the sky :D

not a problem sadly its how they work but im sure i have seen on here a wireing diagram to make em both light up when you use the high beams

i normally just hold the stalk just on so you get both as i find the hi beams too high up in the sky :D

A ha I thought that's how they work. If you know where that wiring diagram is that would be great.

Did your in-pros pass the MOT?

you only need two diodes (make sure they are for about 30 or 40 AMPs!).

then, one for each headlight. you need to put the diode so that when high beam is ON, current flows to the low beam. that's all.

you'll need a polymeter in order to work out which of the 4 wires is the high beam bone, and so for the low beam. job done in 1hour or so 8)

A ha I thought that's how they work. If you know where that wiring diagram is that would be great.

yes mate passed no probs i dont think you need your main beems on when your high beams are on however ive never seen

any other cars lights work like it must be a grey area :D

yes mate passed no probs i dont think you need your main beems on when your high beams are on however ive never seen

any other cars lights work like it must be a grey area :D

Cheers mate, they've been on a while but I just couldn't remember how they work. Wanted to make sure I hadn't wired them up wrong.

then, one for each headlight. you need to put the diode so that when high beam is ON, current flows to the low beam. that's all.

you'll need a polymeter in order to work out which of the 4 wires is the high beam bone, and so for the low beam. job done in 1hour or so 8)

Sounds simple, but I can see this going horribly wrong!

Sounds simple, but I can see this going horribly wrong!

the only way it can go wrong if if you put the diode wrongly, and the worst thing that may happen is that high beam turns on when you switch to low beam. it would be a matter of puting it the other way :)