Sign in to follow this  
Joe_60

Excited :D

Just a little background info:

I started off with a 92 G60 with no engine mods, all chassis etc. I soon started on the engine going stage 4 charger, chip etc. but then soon went BBM charger, red top injectors, piper cam and was running 210bhp. I then and now currently have a 20VT corrado bought from sam16V on here which is running approx 230bhp. However i was getting the G60 itch again and this time wanted to go for a big power rebuild. However I saw this one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230445944533&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Put a deposit down and going to pick it up next sunday. I know i am doing the right thing in my head but just wanted to know other people thoughts etc.

Comments welcomed...

Joe

I saw it for sale on e-bay,looks like it has had a lot of money spent on it !

I hope its as good as it looks.

good luck,and keep us posted

£6,000! Wow! Looks like it's had a massive amount spent on it though to be fair though I'm sure it's worth every penny.. just not often you see many G60's going for that kind of dollar :)

Congrats on the purchase!

Ruddy hell - that has had a lot of cash thrown at it. Should be MINT! Make sure you hold on to your license as I suspect it goes quite quick!

Cheers guys, got it a bit cheaper than that price to be fair.

Was gonna look to do a similar build engine wise but have managed to get a near perfect shell and amazing gearbox for the same amount of money and no hassle. :)

Ruddy hell - that has had a lot of cash thrown at it. Should be MINT! Make sure you hold on to your license as I suspect it goes quite quick!

Yeh i will have to be careful. Already on 6 points. Only going to be going 60 anyway on public highways or 70 of course if it is a motorway :)

Looking forward to spring fest and taking her to santa pod and see what she can really do.

That's a lovely example. I see you've got a mk2 Golf there too... looking very similar with the colour and rear lights :)

EDIT: Oops that's the previous owners mk2 I suspect.