Sign in to follow this  
lil b

buckeled hub???

right just after buyin my c i noticed my drivers side front wheel is on the wonk.... \ ...... (bit like that but not as bad )

i thought it was just that the alloy wasnt put on properly or maybe a spacer ....

but then someone the other day asked if my hub was buckled ?!?!?! this sent instant horror through me as ive just shelled out on about £300 for a massive service !!! i thought it may of been my alloy (it pulls to the right quite badly when i let go of the steering wheel ) but there isnt a wobble that i thought you would get from a buckled alloy

the mechanic said i need new anti roll bar link bushes as they are worn .. could this lead to my wheel being at a angle???

help pls also if i need a new hub anyone got one?? :)

thanks bexs

i hope so .. i work for motor factors so i dont have to shell out full prices :D oh happy days ( i hope)

i hope so .. i work for motor factors so i dont have to shell out full prices :D oh happy days ( i hope)

If you need the front wishbone/hub/ etc ive got one from a 95' valver and im not too far away from you (milton keynes) although hopefully its nothing too serious