beastie4126

Beastie's Blackberry VR - Up for sale

Shame your selling mate looks like you have put lots in

Sorry to fill the thread up with questions but where did you get the carbon trims that say corrado on them , the ones in the door shuts

Looks like a lot of car for the money mate. Wish this had been around when I bought mine. As I purchased for 3k spend about 1500 on it and still don't have the spec you have!

Will make someone a great car :)

Looks like a lot of car for the money mate. Wish this had been around when I bought mine. As I purchased for 3k spend about 1500 on it and still don't have the spec you have!

Will make someone a great car :)

Cheers m8,

If I counted up all the cash, time and effort I have put into the car I think I would cry :) Hopefully someone will buy it and take it to the next level. I really would not like to see it being broken up for the parts that's for sure.

Jesus, if I could get away with it I'd buy it myself, stick the supercharger I've just bought on it too!

Swap plates over and my wife would never know ;)

Jesus, if I could get away with it I'd buy it myself, stick the supercharger I've just bought on it too!

Swap plates over and my wife would never know ;)

Well don't let me stop you :)

Why are you selling BTW?

I have so many other commitments what with a new house, work and life in general that she isn't getting driven and just sits on the driveway. The last time I drove her was to the 25th Anniversary at Castle Coombe which was great but not moved since. These cars need to and should be driven as often as possible in my mind.

Not had so much as a PM regarding the sale of my car so I'm contemplating switching it back to mostly standard this coming weekend and selling off the goodies. one large classified add comming up :)

Oh mate, thats gutting. Have you advertised it elsewhere? plus you've got no pictures of the bad bits (people like to see how bad for themselves) and also of the dash and drivers seat (bolster wear etc)

BTW if you do part it out, I'd buy the wheels ;)

Oh mate, thats gutting. Have you advertised it elsewhere? plus you've got no pictures of the bad bits (people like to see how bad for themselves) and also of the dash and drivers seat (bolster wear etc)

BTW if you do part it out, I'd buy the wheels ;)

Surely you need the shrick as well :)

To be honest if it was staying with me I would be looking to either super or turbo charge it, even though my insurance is expensive enough already. I'm a bit spoilt with the torque of my 3.0 TDI A4 that makes the Rado feel a little limp in comparison and it's a V6 as well :)

Well the old girl went off with her new owner this afternoon, sad to see her go but glad that she is going to get driven daily by the looks of things. I think I will have a break from Corrado insanity for a while but you never know I might be back .......just don't tell the wife I said that.

Well I was going to go a bit higher for an already partially prepped car. Basically breaking the rules a little.....

Reasoning was £500 for car and then buy the mods.....that just happened to already be on the car ;)