Sign in to follow this  
ross.taylor

Anyone got a Sigma Alarm?

I have a Sigma MG20E (or somthing like that), that says in the instructions it is full closure compalible. But if I try to opperate the full closure by holding down the button on the key fob it just opperates the panic alarm.

Can it be made to be Full Closure? If so is it easy to do?

I asked at Uplands Car Radio in Bristol, and they said that as my sunroof is a tilt slide on a rocker switch it cannot be made to work as full closure!?!

Ive got a sigma. It does close the windows but not the sunroof. However, that is correct I believe as it wasn't until the later models that the full closure (sunroof included was fitted). As its not really the alarm but the car itself that does the closure, if you know what I mean ie. can be done by using the key.

Have a Sigma on mine and it operates the S/R and the E/W... this is because full closure is built in to the locking (turn and hold the key) if you don't have full closure for some reason then you can get a closure module but like they said this may only do the windows... the sunroof closure operation might also be another of the differences between the early and late type C's... Have had the battery disconected recently on mine and now the windows don't fully close when arming the system but this just means the unit needs re-programing... On my system you only need press the button once and it'll do the S/R and E/W if they're open - pressing and holding triggers the panic alarm (useful if I ever become a woman and nearly get attacked late at night when I return to an empty car park :lol: )... Hope this helps...

I've got the OE Logic alarm and it closes both the sunroof and windows automatically after I press the button

Just had a sigma M30 installed, definitely does the windows, supposed 2 do the sunroof, but as my roof is buggered I couldn't really comment on that yet! They used the car's standard full closure system and connected the alarm 2 it I believe

i have a sigma M30 on my m reg c, it closes everything it dose depend on whether you have the right modules on the loom. But as from yesterday it has decided to not close the windows or lock the doors for me.

I asked my tec guy and he reckond its the heat over time sinling into its brain ad destroying it. This could be true as it would never let me in the car when it was full heated up lol, great fun i tell you....

haven't had that problem yet!! i hope i never do to. As you cant get far on the reserve fule.... hope you get it sorted mate