Sign in to follow this  
strimmer

Camber shims and camber bolts

I'm looking to purchase Eibach sets as I'm replacing the stub axles on the rear and doing a brake upgrade to the fronts it makes sense to fit these adjustments while I'm removing stubs etc.

As fronts are adjustable anyway (bolts) I would especially like to hear if anyone has preference to the rear camber setting.

My setup preference is towards handling first tyre wear a lowly second, track day racer that gets a fair but of road use too. I'm running on 15x7 rims, 195/45 tyres, coilovers lowered suspension to wishbones horizontal.

Anybody running these or have any opinions on set up of camber shims for the rear and camber bolts for the front.

Looking at Eibach camber bolts and shims and can only find for '90 Corrado on, has anyone fitted these to know if suitable for my '89 16V please?

Got a reply back from Eibach, these are suitable for my '89 Corrado.

Ordered a shim pack for the rears as these are being stripped for new stub axles this week anyway, seems convenient to fit some while I'm at it.