Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

help quick. Abs light

my mot garage can't get the light to go out. They aren't open over the holiday and i want my car back. Fitted new sensors thats all we done tbh. Thanks

edited cause the predicted text on my phone is dodgy lol

yea I think they checked the rings, They sorted out a guy to come in tomorrow to look at it, they think its the electrical wiring, under the passenger seat apparently

Connect it to VAG-COM if you can and check the fault codes. If you don't have it then try the diagnosis checks across all the ECU pins as described in one of these pdf's. My '95 Corrado is the same as the one described in the '95 Golf manual.

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfVolkswagen Corrado 1993 ABS Manual.pdf[/attachment:1dxu9oen]

Volkswagen Golf 1995 ABS Manual.pdf[/attachment:1dxu9oen]

thats a good file there thanks. 8) they put vagcom on it and decided it needed a new sensor but I told them, which they forgot that they fitted sensors only a few months ago. Wish I didnt have to work tomorrow and go see what they are doing at the garage