Sign in to follow this  
fendervg

Information on black Corrado mat part numbers

Hi all - FYI

I just purchased some black mats, VAG OEM, made by Votex on ebay. They come with 2 screw in fasteners to hold the mats to the carpet, and have proper non slip backing, not the foam that falls off that I have on another set.

Even better, the Corrado script is sewn in, and not stuck on. The only thing is it is just on the driver's side, but that's where it's needed most - you could always use a good passenger side mat from another set as they don't tend to have as much wear on them.

The part number that I had originally for RHD mats in black was: 863VAG1418BJ - and this was correct.

Other info from the sticker on the packaging is:

PICK Location: N3836D02

Part number description: 863 VAG 141 8 J BLCK MAT SET CORRA

Dealer Location: T142A

Dealer Number: TP058

Dealer ORD Number: R100329

Hopefully this might help us on the forum to track down a source for more. No problems with ebay or the seller, who offers an excellent service, but I think they should be available cheaper than the £65 it cost me, plus shipping to Ireland.

N.B the arz-tuning.de mats in grey are LHD only, can be made to fit, but are the other OEM type with stuck on script and foam backing - also quite expensive.

The ebay seller ID is lesbray on ebay.co.uk - this is where I got mine - also known as veedubmachine

There is also seller ID silverwagen, cheaper, but will only ship to the UK and not sure if th emats are the same.

If you search for the part # in google it also turns up the following:

http://www.veedubmachine.co.uk/index.ph ... cts_id=376, same as first seller on ebay

and

http://www.shop4volkswagen.co.uk/produc ... 3VAG1418BJ, shows as in stock at £57.99 inc VAT, but only ship to UK as well.

Hope this helps.

There is also seller ID silverwagen, cheaper, but will only ship to the UK and not sure if th emats are the same.

If you search for the part # in google it also turns up the following:

http://www.veedubmachine.co.uk/index.ph ... cts_id=376, same as first seller on ebay

and

http://www.shop4volkswagen.co.uk/produc ... 3VAG1418BJ, shows as in stock at £57.99 inc VAT, but only ship to UK as well.

Hope this helps.

veedubmachine are not listing them @ the moment - shop4volkswagen ones are the same VAG Part Nr and they are listed on their website as Beadles Volkswagen Dartford, so I would say they are genuine mats.

Ian.

Guys - these are still available from VW and the current batch have a nice proper backing again unlike the foam ones I last bought about 7 years ago.

They are around £55 inc vat with discount.

@Supercharged - thanks for the info - I was pretty sure that they were still available from dealers in the UK, that is I presume where the various other sellers on ebay and the web are sourcing theirs. Obviously once you have the right part number the easiest way to get them is to simply walk into your local stealership and buy them over the counter.

The problem for me was trying to arrange shipping to Ireland. Very few Irish dealers are even willing to look into ordering this kind of stuff and I understand that the part number is UK only.