C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Too bad the club stand is full mate i bet you would have got a few intrested people

club stand....?

not this year mate! cant remember exact reasons but i think it was due to low attendance/interest which can often be down to the weather as in previous years although it's beautiful out there today we've had snow other times and no one wants to risk that! i dont/wont anyway :)

Well made it to ultimate dubs alot of interest in the car but only from forum members...lol

Car now has 6 months tax and ready to roll...

Just had a new screen fitted by steve and simon as recommended by kip,must say great guys and did a perfect job..

Picture139.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture143-1.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Whoever buys this is going to get a very well spec'd and presented Corrado :thumbleft: Looks super fresh

After the debarcle I had with my screen, it's certainly worth getting a "known" fitter to install a screen.

Tres bon !

They are indeed Real Live Legends, you will not find a better team to fit a Corrado screen.

Hope you are pleased with the results Andy. :)

Good to know about these guys - thanks. Even though they're miles away my VR will need a new screen at some point - it's shagged! Would rather do a 200 mile round trip to get the job done right than go back to cowboys locally!

Totally agree Jim, it's a job you dont want getting done badly.

Done a great job, took their time and very professional.... I normally find fault with anyone else's work but they are top notch...

And only a hand full of genuine screens left...!!!

Looks great. Such a stunning car now. I'm looking to get mine done in a few months so may consider using them even though they are so far away. In fact I just called them up and checked some prices with them and just asked if they would consider a group buy and they may be. So I will drop something in the group buy feelers forum.

Still got the borbets and could be tempted with a swap for some rx`s...!! 17`s single piece

DSCF0394-1.jpg

andy..cant understand why you have not had one single person come to look at the car and the lack of phone calls?????????????? This is one of the best corrados out there...may be if you put a couple of scratches on the panels wear your leather down and put some oil dust in the bay and dont forget a bit of rust here and there you might sell her ????

Edited by woodsy110572

andy..cant understand why you have not had one single person come to look at the car and the lack of phone calls?????????????? This is one of the best corrados out there...may be if you put a couple of scratches on the panels wear your leather down and put some oil dust in the bay and dont forget a bit of rust here and there you might sell her ????

Unsure myself mate,lots of fellow corrado members see it and admire the condition but it does make you doubt it when no one calls or even comes to see it...?

Nice colour,good spec oem touches ...? who knows but as my son says.....dont worry be happy..!!!

Do you think prospective buyers are intimidated by it's condition ?

unsure what to think mate,....>? :-(

---------- Post added at 7:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:58 PM ----------

borbets sold

Seen Andys Corrado again today in the flesh, got to say its a beautiful motor!! Someone needs to get there hand in there pocket and buy this beauty! If I hadn't already got one I'd be buying it myself!

Sorry Andy, I didn't explain myself properly.

Do you think that the majority of potential owners consider it "too good" for their use ?

Seeing that most buyers of Corrados, do so as their main car. And that they would rather have something less perfect. For fear of it being damaged or too much up keep.

Or perhaps I'm over analyzing the situation.

Still the best Corrado for sale at the moment.

Anyway, another day and what looks like new wheels. Do tell !

Sorry Andy, I didn't explain myself properly.

Do you think that the majority of potential owners consider it "too good" for their use ?

Seeing that most buyers of Corrados, do so as their main car. And that they would rather have something less perfect. For fear of it being damaged or too much up keep.

Or perhaps I'm over analyzing the situation.

Still the best Corrado for sale at the moment.

Anyway, another day and what looks like new wheels. Do tell !

Just rocking the solitudes for now mate, can`t afford the rs`s back so no point dreaming... would like some 17inch rx`s if anyone has any...??

Its a good car and i`ve put alot into it.....all offers welcome even cheap p/x`s considered

Edited by C5 OEM

I seriously can't believe this hasn't sold. It's a crazy cheap price for one of the best Corrado's in the country. I saw this car before C5 OEM bought it (I should have bought it myself but dithered over it) and it was a great car back then. Now it's had a huge amount of restoration done on it and would be like new.

If anyone is looking for a Corrado VR6 then this really is worth the trip to see.

Amazing job and amazing condition. I would have it if I only had a spare cash and then sell my one.