Sign in to follow this  
Milg60

N/S Indicators constantly on?

Hi, i've got a corrado g60 92 (k), and the passenger side indicators are constantly on? Not sure what the problem could be, i've replaced the relay (number 21) but the problem still occures....a friend has said that the alarm (a philips alarm) relay could be stuck open which is causing the problem, how do i locate the problem or has anyone come accross this before? I'd like to fix it myself ideally before taking it to someone. Thanks in advance

i think you posted this before?

does the horn work? i think the wires for the horn may have been plugged into the indicator.

ive seen a fog light that is constantly on because of this same reason. worth a look as it only takes seconds to change them round. connections are behind passenger side headlight.

I had this problem with my vr6, scorpion alarm. It was the relay inside the alarm module sticking. Mine was buried behind the glovebox, just a bit below. It had two fuse holders on wires going into the box itself, one for each side. I removed the fuse to the side that was on and now just one side of the car flashes when alarming and disarming and the other side doesnt flash. But the indicators and hazards still work as it must be on a seperate loop for that.

Try find your alarm module, im guessing it will be very similar with the fuse situation.

hope this helps

Hi found the alarm its a philips PH404 box, i've removed the fuse which disabled the near side indicators so they go out now, how would i fix this issue would i need the take the alarm brain to bits and find out which relay is stuck open. Its a bit of a long shot but has anyone got a spare philips ph404 alarm box. Obviously willing to pay for it. Thanks