Sign in to follow this  
VR6_ROB

g60 problems need help

firstly the car starts and drives fine but it ticks over low like its going to cut out like a slight miss

when it warms up its perfect today it has aquired a new problem the revs wont settle wants to stay

just under 1500 revs on idle what could be causing this ran fine yesterday

also what are these pipes for beginning to think i have bought a knacker

P060510_1941.jpg

P060510_194101.jpg

appreciate someones help

thanks

rob

hard to tell from pic but they look like carbon canistor vacuum pipes. many people me included have deleted this.

can you take apic of where they run to?

the one with out a bolet in it could do with one.

isv/blue temp sender/red wire loose on back of throttle body are worth looking at. accelerator cable sticking/throttle body mech sticking too.

I bought a blue temp sender from euro earlier this week to cure the overfueling problem i had

I will get a pic of where they run to tomorrow

I bought a blue temp sender from euro earlier this week to cure the overfueling problem i had

I will get a pic of where they run to tomorrow

Hey rob, do you have a reg email address i'll send you a pic of the correct routing, Im new to the forum (and a new g60 owner!), i dont know how to post pics here as you have (or if you explain how to do so i'll post here) all the best.

Hey rob have sent you pic via email, apologies others i dont know how to post pics here yet ! maybe rob will put up for you.

Atb. :D

ooh er found it ! here yar.

Rob depending on where you are, either call or visit G-Werks. They have done so many "removing of carbon canisters" they'll be able to explain/do exactly what you need to do. After 100,000miles you are better off just removing it all - tidies up the engine bay, and the CC wont be doing any good anyway, plus it is less places to leak.