Sign in to follow this  
Abdul

How u guys coping without Air con?

You guys have Corrados /without aircon? You bought the wrong cars people! Mine has it.

Sucks to be you lot

:D

Hope it breaks lol

:lol:

i didn't foot buy the car to be cool ed by aircon! anyway everyone i saw with aircon was c..p pipe work falling apart drain tube into the foot well and trim falling off!

i spent the day cleaning the engine bay and then took it for a drive with the window down (no aircon) but then i could heatr the sound much better,,,,coooool!!!!

You guys have Corrados /without aircon? You bought the wrong cars people! Mine has it.

Sucks to be you lot

Hope it breaks lol

:lol:[/quote:qbozugt1]

Legendary :lol:

Too be honest id love to have aircon but is something else to go wrong good luck to those who have it but those like me windows down tunes up and dont get stuck in traffic

tbh, i hate aircon and only use it in traffic when there's no cool fresh air. Find it dries my throat, nose and eyes too much. That said the Corrado aircon is pretty damn good at blowing cold air!

Sucks to be you lot

Hope it breaks lol

Haha, No point in being bitter. I'll hold a thought for you tomorrow when it's in the mid-80's and I have lovely cool air blowing in the car.

Aircon's the main thing i miss in mine. As you say during the day in and around in London is annoying. But on the plus side the nights have been mild so i've been driving around windows fully open listening to the engine 8)

But on the plus side the nights have been mild so i've been driving around windows fully open listening to the engine 8)

Very awesome 8)

Problem i have is driving from ilford to wembley and back at peak times 4-5 times a week... The A406 kills me and my rado... we both begin to overheat after a while.

Hasan, stop showing off with your 'luxury' spec corrado :tongue:

I resorted to opening my windows in the work car park yesterday to let some of the heat out, parked in the underground car park today...

Hope it's cooler today! Got a garden to tend to...

even with the full black leather i still never use my aircon :nuts: i really should get it tested/working etc

I went into the peak district yesterday in the roasting heat with the aircon on. Wasnt long before I turned it off and opened the sunroof. We wait 11 months 3 weeks and 4 days for the couple of days of hot weather so I like to make the best of it! When I was driving around Australia over Christmas in 40+ degree heat, thats when I really needed the aircon. :eek:

Making the most of it is being out in it not driving in a car sweating your tits off imho,

Im all for enjoying the windows down when its warm but when it gets to the stage where your sitting in traffic with your back soaking wet , no thanks...

I also find that motorway driving at 70+ mph when its roasting is tiring with the wind noise,i find it so much more relaxing cruising at speed with the air con on.

Weight difference is about 15kg which is nothing in my book...

I was in London yesterday and concluded that aircon kit is a must for Londoners!

The C was exceptional though; as high as 36mpg on the motorway (@70mph cursing with burst of the odd 100mph), and got about 28mpg overall for the 200+ miles journey, which included London traffic and a few traffic jams. Water temp never got higher than 103 degrees so perfectly acceptable.