Sign in to follow this  
MurphG60

G60 Rough

Ive just put my G60 back together again after its been stood a while ive had the charger ported and fitted a Golf G60 intercooler when i put it together.. Now when it warms up it runs rough as hell popping through the inlet and misfiring, ive changed the blue temp sensor and it made no difference.. :cry:

Seems to be as it runs for a few mins fine then starts playing up any ideas ??? :help:

sorry i cant help cus iv had the same prob for years it dont pop back in the inlet manifold no more but still starts up like it runing on two or three cylinders.

but i have just cured my tick of prob its was the ecu relay hope someone cures ya prob so i can cure mine as well mate lol g60 engines r funny things ant thay.

if its playing up when warm, id say BTS, if not, then id be avin a look at the lambda or the wiring to it.

Try reading the fault codes, theres a guide on here sumwhere

Mine did something similar, it was revving all over the place misfiring and popping it turned out to be an air leak from one of the pipes related to the idle control valve