Sign in to follow this  
Dude VR6

Locking Wheel Nuts

Don`t know if I have put this in the right section, if nut please feel free to move MODS

I`m after some locking wheel bolts for my 94 VR6. Can anybody tell me were is the best place to get some and what size they are ?

I like the pun "Don`t know if I have put this in the right section, if nut please feel free to move MODS" :lol:

Halfords do Mcguards but as ive said before I tried 3 different types they said were for the Corrado an none fit - but then it is Halfords and they could have had them logged incorrectly OR simply cos it was a chav at the counter. :lol:

I like the pun "Don`t know if I have put this in the right section, if nut please feel free to move MODS" :lol::

get out and shut the door behind you!! :lol:[/quote:23zgs8q8]

:lol:

Sorry all for the incorrect word, I can`t type to save my life. I also forgot to say that I`m running some ET55 wheels with 20mm spacers. But you will all be pleased to know that I have just odered some McGard locking wheel bolts from Demon Tweeks :( of all places. I hate these places but needs must and all that.

Also door shut :lol: