Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDave

Corrado Club Air Freshner!

Hi All, just a quick post to say thanks to Kip for sorting out the new CCGB Air Freshners!

I'm don't normally have this sort of thing in my car but thought I'd give it a go in the valver. Does a great job of masking the smell of G12+ :lol: (which my valver has had since the matrix broke in January this year. Yes I need to get all the carpets out to get rid of it properly.....)

Cheer Kip!

rsz_ccgb_freshner.jpg[/attachment:2n4lng8f]

Have to agree and it smells nice too, I dont normaly like them sort of smellys

yh nice one kip mines in my car even though it has no engine at least it smells nice.

mort

Yeah many thanks Paul will get mine in when i get it back, Smelt lovely in Daves valver :D

Might be the delicate mix of air freshener and G12+ though...... :lol:

Ha Ha! glad you like them but it wasn't all down to me. I must say a huge thanks to Vicki the clubs membership secretary for sending me the sample which was sent to the clubs PO Box by the company who make them.

With a little tweaking on the design from the ever efficient Crazy Karen ( or is it felt tip fairy ) :lol: the design looked pretty good so thought it'd be nice to send a little freebie out to you all.

PS, RENEWALS ARE NOW DUE! :lol: :lol:

New sticker design coming soon too for all those that renew, go on you know it makes sense :wink: :dance:

Got mine the other day- thanks Kip! 8) Was a little disappointed you didn't go for the 'sun lotion' scent option though :lol:

Also got my new CCGB membership card- love the new design, so much better than the old one! :)

You still Barcombe Close? That's the address the AGM minutes summary and air freshener will have gone to.

And confirmation of your renewal has gone to Vicky so you should be getting a new card any day now too.

Let me know if the address is wrong.

Cheers Jude

I renewed on the CCGB website the other day. I presume I'll get the new membership card in due course.

I got the air freshener through though. Have just put it in the car this evrening ready to hang up in the car at Stoner Park tomorrow... :D

i got mine it was very plesant supprise :grin:

the girlfriend said it smells nice, then she called me a geek for bein a member of a club so i asked to check if my brake lights were workin..............