Sign in to follow this  
swiftkid

VR6 sump

Quick question, i would imagine it to be the case but can anyone confirm if the Galaxy VR6 sump is the same as the corrado's? I managed to smash my sump last night and going to be calling round at lunch for a replacement but ford seem to be cheaper for parts than vw for exactly the same thing.

All the same matey, ford does seem to be the cheaper option for everything, all the parts come with vw on the stickers on the packs just like at vw n audi dealers

All the same matey, ford does seem to be the cheaper option for everything, all the parts come with vw on the stickers on the packs just like at vw n audi dealers

Just be careful to check VW prices with the Ford ones as not everything is cheaper from Ford.

As I have just found out with Thermostat housing bits and peices :(

Well i was urgent for one so i went to VW, over £100+vat for sump and gasket. Think i'll be buying a sump guard next!!!

Fuck payin 100 fe a stock one, I'm goin for a mk5 r32 item and shorter pick gets the sump up outta the way.

As for ford I found all the thermo housing was cheaper from them up ere in sheff and Rotherham