Sign in to follow this  
dgtvr6

Corrado Spoiler on other cars

All

given that the Corrado spoiler going up/down is very cool (imo anyway) would anyone know how hard it would be to swap the mechanism and the function to another car (i.e. non-Corrado)?

Thanks

http://lowdownvw.com/index.php?topic=15566.0

a guys I knows vento, luckily another freind bought this, the spoiler is speed activated and has override switch just like on a corrado, both cars are ce2 fuseboard so I'm guessing it jus plugged in, if ya struggling to open the link I'll try n add a picture when I get home

saw one on a mk2 jetta a few years back .look crap as he used the blade that didn't suit the lines of the car , to make it look ok i think you would need to use a suitable blade to match the car its on

rob

this is the one erny is on about, a good friend of mine now owns it off another good friend of mine lol. personnally i love it!

vr6.jpg

vr62.jpg

Yeh the ventos well nice, web up for sale as soon as it came back from the painters, can't believe he sold it, glad it stayed in Sheffield and went to someone who knows how to look after cars.

Very nice and really seems to work on it! Wouldn't mind a bit of that action for £2,000! Not bad at all!

I like the way the corrado spolier is completely hidden when down but it also kind of works on the Vento as the arms look like fixed supporting struts.

i'm surprised that looks so well on the vento, did the right thing keeping it black too, works well.