Sign in to follow this  
warren

G60 NOT RUNNING RIGHT !!!!!

HI ALL,

i have recently purchased a 92 k reg corrado g60, it has been sat for a few years and i just couldnt bare to see it not being used so snapped it up.Anyway, i have had it now for about 2 weeks, and all has been geat! untill the last few days.It has developed a sort of, lack of power feeling?? it still pulls very well but it seems blocked/holding back??when you rev it,the revs go up fine but as soon as you de-accelerate, the revs drop so low that its close to stalling, then they pick up again?? when driving it just doesnt feel the same car.its really holding back and then will sort of clear itself but not for long!

the only way to describe it is, as if the engine had just been pressure washed or something??

im not really mechanicaly minded but if anyone could help that would be great :D

change the fuel relay number 30 i belive

i had the same problem pulls fine under load then cuts out off load

yeah its really annoying!! it revs fine but as the revs come down its almost cuts out then picks up again :confused4: the car has been in storage for 7 years so i guess you have to expect the odd hick up on the way :lol: just hope its not serious :shrug:

have you serviced it at all?

idealy needs a really good going over , inc brake fluid , charger belt and cam belt...plus all the usualy bits n bobs