* only driven 15 miles :flasingsmile:

*only 1st & reverse gear used :thumbleft:

*orig tyres :onfire:

*orig brakes :mrgreen:

*orig petrol & oil :shock:

*still due 4 its 1st service 8)

£ offers, but buyer must collect :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats just plain insane...i would love to buy a car, stick it on an island and sell it when its a classic! imagine an island so small that you could build your own garage on it...store all the cars you love and sell them eventually...it'd be as if a VW branch got frozen in time and begun selling stock from 13yrs ago!!!

I think its awesome...would love to own it, and place it ina showroom...maybe in a glass box in my living room. :lol: :lol:

i reckon...whatever the G60 cost when it came out minus maybe £300, maybe more depending if its been stored in a dry warm place...a heated garage perhaps. That salt air mustn't be good for a car sitting on a small island for 14years.

Dont you guys think that sometimes a car can perhaps have done too little miles?? If you know what I mean. I find alot of people have a real fascination with getting a car that's done a little miles as possible no matter how old it is. Say this car had perhaps done 10,000 and was 10 years old. Do you think that may have done more harm than good?? I am not saying low milage cars are not good, I just think that often other factors are overlooked when considering buying a car.

Maybe the start of a big debate brewing

Dont you guys think that sometimes a car can perhaps have done too little miles?? If you know what I mean. I find alot of people have a real fascination with getting a car that's done a little miles as possible no matter how old it is. Say this car had perhaps done 10,000 and was 10 years old. Do you think that may have done more harm than good?? I am not saying low milage cars are not good, I just think that often other factors are overlooked when considering buying a car.

The other question you then have to ask is how long has it been since your brand new car rolled of the prouction line? I know now that they dont sit for as long as they used to but makes you think if you apply the above logic. And then how about when VAG reset the milliage on the car before you buy it so it reads zero.

totally agree mate, my parents bought a 1993 mercedes SL500 with 50k on the clock, they had it a month and had alot of problems with the engine mamagement, needed about £2000 work done on it!! it was done to its relative low usage! good quality cars need to be driven they live for big mileage :D