Sign in to follow this  
holeinmk1

Breaking a mk3 golf?

Hi, well mums mk3 golf has bit the dust and its been replaced with an older model(more on that another time, concours geek may be interested... :norty: )

Has anyone on here broken a mk3 golf and what sort of cash did you make from it? its a 1996 'N' plate golf 1.6 cl 3 door in dragon green which has some gti trim fitted(wheel arches and side trims) all panels are good(bonnet has a ding to the front),good engine and box(pushing 140k, but in very good nick), interior looks mint although drivers seat has a flabby bolster and broken tilt lever.

Only asking as don't really want to break it, but resale prices of them looks like i may be doing.

only being taken off the road as the throttle body was full of crap, (at least it wll once i finish putting it back together)and the car broke down about 3 times in a row so mum has lost faith in it! sadly it runs real nice now...

Tom

i've just been looking at the price the parts sell for... think i'll fix it up,may get £300 or so in its present state.

cheers.

I would have thought you would get at least that for it, it doesn't sound too bad tbh!

Its not really, its quite presentable considering its been mums glorified shopping trolley! its still got mot and tax and its just been serviced so i'mgoing to ask £300-£400 for methinks.

Cheers