Sign in to follow this  
dubbprince

CORRADO BROKEN DOWN IN BIRMINGHAM

anyone who lives near or around the birmingham area...would there be any chance you could just drive past the following area:

At the services J14-J15 on M6 NORTH.

It was bought by my good friend BOBBY...from the forum, he just needs to be re-assured its still in one piece and not jacked.

Help is well appreciated.

The problem was whilst he was driving it back the expansion tank blew, so no water to cool it down for the trip back up to leeds.

Thanks!

Sanjay. 8)

Easy, its my corrado gonna get my arse down there from leeds to checks its still good before the recovery picks it up for me later, :roll: thanks again sanj for sticking this topic up, if any fellow c owners do fly down that way any re assurance my c's all good would be much appreciated. I'm telling u thats the last time i get cover from the RAC, jokers!! :p 10 mile breakdown coverage, i might aswell walk home if i break down 10 miles away. will keep u guys posted how i get on tonight, thanks B. :D

p.s. its a h reg valver bally

A H plater like myn then, sweet!!

Bobby, RAC played that one on me when I wrote of my car in northants, the panchords wouldn't tow the car back to MK!

I got so :p towed the car to cousins who was local & after long chat with the membership dept I got free membership for another year & that the person on the fone had told me crap! i was covered to take the car to were ever I wanted it!! :p

Depends on your cover level. The basic package just include 10-mile tow, anything above that includeds tow for as far as you like. Plus of course you can call them out to tow you somewhere else afterwards..

An idea forms.. Why not get them to tow you ten miles... wait 20 minutes, call them again... get them to tow you another 10 miles... wait 20 minutes... and so on.. It might take all night, but they'll tow you home!!

thanks for the posts guys...

PhatVR6- i didnt think of that...but surely the corrado forum is full of caring individuals. Are there thieves amongst us :roll: :?:

Bobby- lets hope its back safe now..

Bally- unlucky mate...atleast you have cover!! i broke down in mk and had to get my mate to tow me to northants! i used my mates AA cover to send a guy out to look at the car then i just told him i had no recovery cover.

hmm..must pay the £25 extra on insurance fro full cover... :lol:

thanks for the posts guys...

PhatVR6- i didnt think of that...but surely the corrado forum is full of caring individuals. Are there thieves amongst us :roll: :?:

Bobby- lets hope its back safe now..

Bally- unlucky mate...atleast you have cover!! i broke down in mk and had to get my mate to tow me to northants! i used my mates AA cover to send a guy out to look at the car then i just told him i had no recovery cover.

hmm..must pay the £25 extra on insurance fro full cover... :lol:

I pays to have the extra peice of mind... :)

ok guys got the car home in one piece, looks like i may have cooked the engine when i had to pull of at the services cos all the coolant had leaked out.