Sign in to follow this  
nemesis360

DG Autotech - G60 Remaps now available

Just to add a bit extra to our range on ECU mapping services, our latest addition. Re-maps for the G60 Digifant range of cars. This includes most Polo, Golf, Corrado models between 1990 and 1994. We've put considerable effort into developing these maps and they've been out on road and track for thousands of miles of testing over the last 6 months. Smooth progressive throttle response, anti-digilag optimised to give the very best possible performance and yes we even have maps for 16vG60's!

g60%20setup.jpg

Some of our customers comments.....

'I couldn't believe how much quicker the throttle response was, no more waiting for the engine to come alive!'

'my car was pinking under load at 1800rpm, all gone with the DG map & it's loads quicker at the top end...'

What's involved....

The whole process takes a couple of hours to complete. We remove the ECU from the car and carefully remove the existing chip from the PCB using the latest de-soldering methods. We then fit a high quality turned pin socket, and thoroughly clean the PCB before fitting a new chip with the new software programmed onto it. The ECU is then bench tested to ensure correct operation before refitting the car. Timing and mixture are adjusted for the best possible performance and low emissions. After all this we get to the best bit.... the road test, just to make sure everything is working properly.

All our software is developed using the best tools available on the market to ensure high quality throughout the entire process.

For a limited time we are offering this remap along with our fueling and ignition timing setup service for just £165 plus vat

For more info please contact [email protected] or call 01299 253373.

I a word.... Yes.... but within reason. The main thing we want to be sure of is that you are running on the map and not around the edges.... :nono:

Call me. Happy to discuss requirements 8)

I a word.... Yes.... but within reason. The main thing we want to be sure of is that you are running on the map and not around the edges.... :nono:

Call me. Happy to discuss requirements 8)

You have work email about it :)

Down around the w/e of the classic car show and got a head to fit prior to so a map that get's around the digi lag and takes advantage of the head and chargecooling would be ideal.

Hmm, interesting, always good to see another option for G60 tuning.

I can highly recommend this map- I had a chip from a 'reputable' G60 tuning company that was suppose to match my pulley, cam etc. but was causing pinking under load and turned out to be runnning a stupid amount of advance at certain revs. The DG map has eliminated this and I have a lovely smooth drive still with plenty of torque all the way through the range :notworthy:

Do you guys think you could map Haltec management?

It's a new one for me but I don't see why not? Give me a call if you want to have a chat about it :)

Seriously Tempted by this,

Iv got another Chip on atm, but a full Tune would be really good,

Where abouts you based? is it a Drive in drive out service??

I can highly recommend this map- I had a chip from a 'reputable' G60 tuning company that was suppose to match my pulley, cam etc. but was causing pinking under load and turned out to be runnning a stupid amount of advance at certain revs. The DG map has eliminated this and I have a lovely smooth drive still with plenty of torque all the way through the range :notworthy:

Very interested to know who the 'reputable' G60 tuning company is as I have a similar pinking issue....