Sign in to follow this  
Fulltimejunglist

Cheap easy breaks 4x100

Please help me, ive ran my break pads down till one fell out on the rears, 1.8 16v breaks im asuming as their crap....

Whats the cheapest bigger breaks i could purchase?

Id be happy with jsut doing the rears...

Thankyou.

Regards Aidan.

No reason to increase the rear size if your leaving the the front as standard. Im assuming its standard power so no reason to upgrade either. Just fit decent standard pads and discs and keep an eye on them this time. Oh and its brake pads not break pads.

we run standard brakes dude cant say we have ever had any issues or need for bigger ones, only thing i did was get some brembo max discs seem far better than standard ones and look cooler through the wheels :lol: they are quite cheep at gsf too anywhere else they are a bit pricey though

:scratch:

Yeah - as has been said, total waste of time in you upgrading the rear brakes. Just replace the pads and put your pennies aside for a brake upgrade for the front. G60 280mm brake calipers / disks / pads / carriers are a direct swap for the 256mm ones off the 16v and are a good improvement.

I personally find they have too much break fade, they dont stop very well but cheers for the help....

I will have to invest in some g60s, im asuming theil fit under 15s also...

Cheers lads, i just want some monster brakes..

Also sorry i wrote breaks im used to writing drum breaks etc and using break as a term refering to a loop containing a drum beat.