Sign in to follow this  
hyland770

smooth runnings...

right today i cleaned out my throttle body as it was filthy and obviouslt hasnt been done since the cars been on the road :eek: although the results are impressive, much better throttle response, pulls better and runs a lot smoother, i want to take things further...

How can i make the engine run ultra smooth? its recently had a full service including cambelt so i know that way everything is ok, i just want it to run silky smooth. im thinking really expensive oil, to replace whatevers in there atm (would this make a much of a difference) I hope you get what im trying to say, i mean its not runnning badly or anything its runnign really well but i just want it too feel silky smooth...

i hope ive explained myself ok and you get what im trying to say!

you need 6 cylinders for that!. . . Without major work, just make sure oil and filter are good, air filter, plugs etc in good order.

yeah i did think this also, haha. ill get some good oil in it at the weekend and take it from there, the filters and plugs are all new, well its smooth at them moment i think im just being gready wanting it silky smooth lol