Sign in to follow this  
Lars1974

Towbar a good option on a VR6?

hi guys,

as you may have read I am in the dilemma that I need transport for my Motocross / Enduro bike and with my Corrado VR6 that is not possible.

thats the reason why i have my Rado up in the for sale section - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=97052

as the prices for cars are soo low at the moment I may consider keeping the car (especially as everything has been done on it!) and look to fit a towbar and get a trailer...

Now i know a towbar will ruin the looks and value even further...but i am may have no other option.

Has anyone here has / had a towbar on a VR6? Can i still get them somewhere?

please let me know your thoughts

thx Lars

Hi Mate,

I actually have one for sale, it bolts to the same place as the bumper bolts do so just a case of getting some slightly longer bolts so it goes through the towbar bracket and the bumper together.

Let me know if you are interested and i'll sort some pics out.

It's pretty heavy though so not sure about posting it, could delivery to the NEC this weekend as we are at the classic car show.

£65 if you are interested. :wink:

hi mate,

will i need to cut out from the bumper? also do it come with the electics supplied? as this could be a good option for me...

i wont be able to get to the NEC this weekend, but i am sure could figure something out....

please send me some pics: [email protected]

thx Lars

HI lars, kip & I are at the classic car show at the moment so will get you some pics asap! probably monday or tuesday.

No i dont think you have to cut the bumber but i'll double check