Sign in to follow this  
hyland770

cor blimey

Changed my oil today and filter, used castrol edge with some zx1 additive....WOW

what the zx1 does:

ZX1 Micro Oil Metal Treatment does not change the properties of the oil, or other native lubricant, but chemically bonds to the metal surfaces, modifying the friction surfaces of the metal. It allows the oil (Team ZX1 do not wish to rubbish the oil currently being used, as it needs this oil) to do its job even better and the significant benefits result in:-

Lowered carbon exhaust emissions

Increased MPG

Excellent cold start protection and anti-wear performance

Protects immediately up to 25,000 miles

Impregnated wearing surfaces

Virtually eliminated friction.

Jesus the car runs so much better with this combo!!! Highly recommend both, pointless thread but thought id share the love!

Cheers for that mate! Might give it a whirl

How much did it cost you?

Lol not sure if your taking the piss or not!! but... in halfords you can pick up 250ml for £20, i think its something like £70 a litre so it is expensive but well worth it it completely removes friction between moving parts with unlocks stolen hp!

I didnt have to pay for mine as i have a very generous godfather who gave me it but im on a downward spiral now as im gonna have to start buying it as it really does make a huge difference!

Nah wasn't takin the piss lol any info is good really. Plus I'm due an oil change too so might look into it

Could probably get it a bit cheaper than in halfrauds too

Gonna get me some of this stuff later... Not wrecking the car in -20 degree temps when it arrives. With all the sh*t I've bought for the daily so far, it's going to be immune to such conditons I hope. Preparation pays.