Sign in to follow this  
samthegram

Fitting Stroeve 16v induction kit

I have one of the aformentioned kits that i am hoping to fit over the festive period and wondered whether or not anyone else has fitted one.

My main concern is the small vacuum pipe that goes from the throttle body to a small round dome shaped piece on the airbox.

The Stroeve kit has no where to atach this pipe, can I do away with it or is it a vital piece of kit? Or maybe can I relocate it?

Any help is much appreciated , thanks.

Mate, i wouldn't bother, I had one on and it made no difference to performance and the stock airbox once drilled sounded better. My metering head also ended up leaving a tiny dink it the bonnet.

It does look good though!!

I still want to try it seeing as I've got one, Also I've got a CDA on the end of it with a cold air feed so not a standard kit. Interesting about the metering head though, never thought about that.

Mate, i wouldn't bother, I had one on and it made no difference to performance and the stock airbox once drilled sounded better. My metering head also ended up leaving a tiny dink it the bonnet.

It does look good though!!

So what did you do about the throttle body vacuum pipe?