Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

may be a repost, if not what a horrible corrado

as above the dash is erm.....rank to say the least ,im not against people doing somthing different but that is a no no .

just bought it,,its lovely...really upset by the response from this site

unlucky :cuckoo:

its a modern classic :D

Seen worse than that before now, not saying it's my cup if tea but the workmanship looks pretty decent and I'd quite like to see better quality pics to see what he's done with the heater controls & dials

Nothing wrong with someone doing anything they please with there own car and everyone has the right to have there say.. its had alot of money thrown at it and the owner thinks its worth 8k, think we all know it wont sell for that sort of money as it is too individual..

Seats look like they`ve been finished well as far as fit and finish but its the dash thats standing out...thats a one off unique creation.

tbh i would like the skills and knowledge to create something with such quality but ideas would be different because i am me, i still respect the work done, least it hasnt got a shocking body kit stuck to it.