Sign in to follow this  
jbr6

Hi guys, advice needed

Hello everyone, I have signed up because I am currently looking for a project car, Mum is coming up to her 50th, I've decided I will be getting one of these rado's for her Birthday :)

I have a P10 Primera (Reg plate P10 FTW) as my car... So having that has tought me to do a few things, and I know about rust etc... hopefully these aren't as bad for the tin worm as the Primera's are.

Where are common rust spots on the car

Any mechanical faults?

I'd also like to know about rare/ limited edition models, and all this JDM y0 sh*t I have with my car, I'd like to get a few things from Dub land if there is anything they had that we didn't? Are there any trick parts out there? Or were UK cars equiped the same :)

I am planning on getting one that needs work, I wanna hand it to Mum and proudly tell her how I've built it not bought it :)

Thanks ,

John! :grin:

look for blistering under the window rubber, or lumps under the rubers especialy windscreen. have real good look underneath, be very wary if nothing looks like its been touched for years and sat outside

try typing in the search there are few common problems. but i found if the underseal underneath is pretty good and bolts, main suspention bits arnt rusty as hell rubbers look good, drives nice and it doesnt smoke more than me, then have another look at it, any different, then get your wallet ready to part more cash than you thought.