Sign in to follow this  
C5 OEM

storm in stalybridge

Bit random i know but keep driving past a blue storm in stalybridge that never seems to move and wondered if its someone on here.. its got 17inch 5 spoke rims..

I know exactly which one you mean i used to drive past it every day (since about 2002) or so. It gets washed and driven quite regularly from what i remember.

When i was getting a new phone about 4/5 years ago in Ashton i was talking to a man in phones4u and somehow this car came up in conversation. He told me that the bloke who owned it worked away alot.

I'm not sure about the wheels personally and i think the chin spoiler is painted which i imagine looks good until the grit attacks it.

I know exactly which one you mean i used to drive past it every day (since about 2002) or so. It gets washed and driven quite regularly from what i remember.

When i was getting a new phone about 4/5 years ago in Ashton i was talking to a man in phones4u and somehow this car came up in conversation. He told me that the bloke who owned it worked away alot.

I'm not sure about the wheels personally and i think the chin spoiler is painted which i imagine looks good until the grit attacks it.

yeah wheels a bit max power...another storm in hyde smith knight faye,its been there a month having failed its mot..

Doesn't take much to fail at VW. Shame.

front cross member, they say thats its laminated..!!?? basically comming apart but bet if it was taken off and sandblasted it could be saved

Bit random i know but keep driving past a blue storm in stalybridge that never seems to move and wondered if its someone on here.. its got 17inch 5 spoke rims..

Yeah me and Katy used to drive past it all the time, once there was a bloke outside and he spotted us driving past in my storm, me and Kate laughing and waving and he gave us a right funny look :lol:

I do like the colourcoded lip spoiler though 8)

John is trying to source another Subframe.

is it just the cross member or the rad support as well....?