Sign in to follow this  
leese1984

my new baby

the new love in my life, she does not even nag as much as the wife, and cost less to run. what do you think :D 4c61183cd686b_1[1].jpg[/attachment:11amvjo3]

Less than a wife? Maybe not... LOL they're more like the bit on the side that you have to constantly keep keen with luxury apartments, priceless jewels and constant "servicing" while the wife works her life away at home... still fun thou!

Nice C! What is she?

only a 1.8 (at the moment) got it cause body wise its mint not a stone chip on her. having a couple of probs with the engine and as not owning a vw before im a bit stumped

you posted your porblems on here? most questions can be answered quite quickly on here.

only a 1.8 (at the moment)

Going for a G60 conversion or something else? is it a 8v or a 16v? come on spill the beans

16v. i dont now much about corrados, had an impreza turbo befor, but came to the conclusion i hate jap crap. and my disco died of cancer so this is all im left with. what should i look out for on it.

if you mean look out for things that may brake then EVERYTHING mate :lol: Germans can engineer like no one but their electrical skills are often lacking! But there are loads of little MODs and thing that you can get to improve the car dude, most of them covered in here.

To start with there is the:

moon roof mod

Uprated headlight loom

Windscreen whiper fix

and for you a 280mm brake conversion from the OEM ones to the ones off the G60. But there are hundreds of things to look out for. Your best bet is to rummage round on the forum and see what you find!

And Welcome to the fold!

how do you go about uprated headlight loom as the lights on it are ****.

They are very crap!

Try using the search box in the top right.... you'll find most things that way.

But to save you the bother... and because I'm such a nice chap and all....

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=74542

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=96950

Both those are for uprated looms but the first ones are available now. However, the second link provides you with the OEM connectors that go with the loom. Up to you who you go with

thanks for that mate. i was considering using the light off my mobile at night it gives off about the same light

lol... Think when KUR2Y (who makes the looms in the first thread) came to measure the his nice new bulbs aren't very bright he came up with something like a 2 volt drop between the battery and the bulbs... as i said the Germans can't do wiring.

too be fair its only the lights and it wont give me an oil temp on the trip computer that are wrong. and the headlight switch is a bit sensitive. apart from that its a sound motor. but after driving it i cant help too think that im missing out and now want a vr6

too be fair its only the lights and it wont give me an oil temp on the trip computer that are wrong. and the headlight switch is a bit sensitive. apart from that its a sound motor. but after driving it i cant help too think that im missing out and now want a vr6

there was a nice one going on the for sale forum the other day for 2k.... totaly standard but great nick and millage. Now is the time to buy... You could do what the Corrado Club chairman has done and start collecting them!

im afriad you are missing out not having a VR6, it sounds harsh but its the truth... Oh, and the headlight switches break a lot!!!

Less than a wife? Maybe not... LOL they're more like the bit on the side that you have to constantly keep keen with luxury apartments, priceless jewels and constant "servicing" while the wife works her life away at home... still fun thou!

Nice C! What is she?

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one

welcome along by the way :wave:

im afriad you are missing out not having a VR6, it sounds harsh but its the truth... Oh, and the headlight switches break a lot!!!

I don't agree Ben, i prefer valvers lol but thats because i do alot of a/b road blasting. I'm sure that would be different if i did any motorway driving at all, either way nice purchase leese1984. Is it dark burgundy pearl??

I don't agree Ben, i prefer valvers lol but thats because i do alot of a/b road blasting. I'm sure that would be different if i did any motorway driving at all,

Welll then SURELY you'll be wanting a G60? All the handling of the short chassis with all the grunt of the VR.... :lol: :tongue:

I don't agree Ben, i prefer valvers lol but thats because i do alot of a/b road blasting. I'm sure that would be different if i did any motorway driving at all,

Welll then SURELY you'll be wanting a G60? All the handling of the short chassis with all the grunt of the VR.... :lol: :tongue:

If they didn't sound the way they do i'd be all over it... Eaton'd valver though 8)