jackvine

Badges

Hi Im trying to but my G60 back to standard, what badges are actually fitted?

There should be a G60 Badge on the Front grill and back, but should there be a supercharged badge on the back ?

Indeed there should. Front should be a G60 grille badge on the bottom right (as you look at the front of the car) and the rear should have the Corrado badge, and underneath it Supercharged G60. See the attached image :)

I also want to refresh my badges. Who is the best recommended supplier of these badges?

most are obselete now im afraid , put an ad in the wanted section , and look on fleebay ,beware of stupid prices on fleebay though ,people know they are obselete and think they can charge what they like .

Trimsport have some and that's where I was heading for the G60 rear and Supercharged.

GPC for front grille but haven't seen Corrado rear or G60 front yet.

The "Corrado" logo for the rear is still available from the dealer but you have to get it painted.. it comes unpainted.

i remember a place / webside where alot of corrado badges were available, like SLC / VR6 and the supercharged badges in 2 different sizes.

any1 know the right web address ?? or know this side ?

Trimsport sell replica badges for the rear.

Front grill badges are virtually impossible to get hold of new or in new condition.

I have a front Golf G60 grill badge on ebay at the moment, they fit the corrado with a small cutout on the back of the grille.

Ebay link..

As said above, they do go for silly money. I've started mine at 99p so if it goes for a huge amount its the buyer, not seller dictating this!