groundforce

Newbie!

How's it goin' guys(and gals)?Just wanted to introduce myself on here,and tell ye a little bout myself and of course what I'm drivin'.My name is Barra and I'm from Cork/Ireland.Just recently bought myself a 2L 16V Corrado.I'm new to do the VAG scene and was actually in the market for a MK3 golf GTI but then discovered the raddo in a copy of PVW and had to have one,besides everyone's got a golf.Absolutely lovin' the raddo although it has thrown up a few nasty surprises.Firstly the oil cooler packed up and literally unloaded all of it's oil on my driveway.Thanks to Alan at Autowerks it was soon replaced and back on the road.I've recently noticed that the radiator hose is bulging and needs replacing,along with the coolant flange.Anyways despite all the work that needs doin' I'm still lovin' the raddo and I'm hopin' to teach myself to do alot of the work myself,especially since I'm currently unemployed and can't afford to pay someone to do it.Gonna try and put up some photo's,could take awhile though as I've already tried and it won't work and I'm not that great when it comes to computers.

Lookin' forward to hearin' from some other members on here and swappin some tips,ideas and advice.

good luck B

Welcome! You did well getting a Corrado over the common Golf. Nice wheels too, a bit Mercedes-y but I've never seen those before. Do you know what they are?

Yeah they're nice,a few people have commented on them.I'm afraid I dunno what they are,I've been thinkin' bout gettin new ones.The Borbet A's look good,but it seems they are too popular on the raddo for my liking.I'm keen on the Calibre vintage.These one's could be for sale in the near future if you're interested.Although I might get these refurbished before I do.

welcome there mate sometimes you cant go wrong with some borbet a's very nice wheel

I agree,they are very nice wheels,I'm just a fussy f***er,just wanna be a little different.What rims are you sporting?

Yeah they're nice,a few people have commented on them.I'm afraid I dunno what they are,I've been thinkin' bout gettin new ones.The Borbet A's look good,but it seems they are too popular on the raddo for my liking.I'm keen on the Calibre vintage.These one's could be for sale in the near future if you're interested.Although I might get these refurbished before I do.

Took off the wheels over the weekend,they're Alessio wheels....yeah I know never heard of em either.