volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

that sounds great paul, if your willing to collect, and take aload of sets up with you ,then your more central to all the other corrado owners, i will crack on making the sets and post a price soon, watch this space!! :D

that sounds great paul, if your willing to collect, and take aload of sets up with you ,then your more central to all the other corrado owners, i will crack on making the sets and post a price soon, watch this space!! :D

Aye as long as mine are in the first batch :lol:

Not sure what Jude will say about it but she's in Portugal so she cant at the mo :D

Will plan a weekend off then sometime when you've made some up and had folk have payed you up front for the ones they'd like me to collect. :salute:

Thanks Alex! :notworthy:

Hi Alex,

I'd be very interested in a full set if I could collect from Kip. He's not too far from me...

Thanks

I'd be interested in the two front pipes if that would be possible please?

Can you let me know how much you would estimate posted for these?

Thanks, Jamie

Hey buddy. Fitted front brake line, it was spot on...

But I am after the following lines;

bcdd104e-a7e7-8014.jpg

bcdd104e-a82d-a96f.jpg

They are from the rear, whoever made them up should be shot! When removing the hoses from them the unions just twist the pipe!

Cheers. Pete

Hi Alex,

I'd be very interested in a full set if I could collect from Kip. He's not too far from me...

Thanks

Gonna have to pull out of this as I'm ready for them now. Gonna have a go at making my own or find somewhere local to do them.

Thanks anyway

Fitted mine a coulpe of weeks ago, meant to post sooner.

Only got front ones, but was very impressed with the quality of the pipes and bends. Bit of a fiddle to fit the drivers side one, but it fitted really well with no adjustment required. Passengers was a doddle. Glad I did it as the originals were kinda rusty in the arch and would not detach from the flexi's.

The last time I got copper fitted to my Mk2 in a garage, it was an unsightly mess of copper that squiggled along the bulkhead - none of that with these :)

Could you PM me a quote for the rear pipes i.e. after the compensator?

Cheers,j

im really sorry guys i havent been back to you all sooner lifes a bit of the mess at the mo, just moved out, then i split with the misses, and now im finnacially fooked, i have no money,ive been working overtime aswell, trying to sort the flat out and earn extra money.i will update the prices individually as i take it not every one will need a full set, and that costs a alot of money in pipe, and ages making them, smaller lines are good, as i can do a run of them,watch this space guys,

Ah thats not Good Alex :( Hope you get yourself sorted out soon!

prices now listed individually.

i can do full sets , and collection welcome.

mods to move thread, and clean up if possible! thanks

prices now listed individually.

i can do full sets , and collection welcome.

mods to move thread, and clean up if possible! thanks

I'm tempted to buy a full set, what's the damage?

Jim

i will discount full sets, but postage is expensive, the box is soo long. if there is enough ppl i can make a few sets and someone can collect.

Still happy to collect full sets for anyone who lives near me Alex, guess a list of interested folk and then request full payment first would be a must so if you want to sort that bit out i'm happy to do the collecting :)

im still interested in a full set, kip would it be ok for you to collect mine for me?

mort

Interested in a full set depending on price. Can collect from KIPVW. cheers KIPVW

Yep happy to collect for anyone who has paid Alex up front and is happy to collect them from my place or at a local meet or something. cant see it being in the next few weeks though as i'm sure he's got enough on at the mo but a date maybe around end of summer might not be a bad idea!

Chance to make several up then too!

hi guys, i will get set making the lines, to those who need indivdual lines for mot ect let me know, as im sure they will fail on corroded lines.

i need to asses how many ppl def want the lines and can collect from kip. and i can make them up.

end of summer? i could prob get them all made up within the nxt two-three months . even sooner if you need them bad.

i can post all lines but struggle with the front to rear.

If the price is still the same as when you quoted before or not far off it then I will definately want a set and will collect from KIPVW. cheers