volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

I got an advisory for my lines being corroded on my last MOT so I'd love a full set. Unfortunately I've just had to replumb my transmission cooler and replace all my coolant hoses! It'll be a couple of months before I can pay you, but I'll definitely join the queue :)

Stone

Might need the rears soon mate, would u do the deal for the rears too? Fair possibility of buying the rest after the MOT in May dependent on what the examiner says...

Volksworld13 have had all my brake lines replaced at last with the set you made for me and they were spot on. Thanks

Are you planning to keep making these for the forseeable future? My VR is in for MOT in I think July and was advised last time round that the lines were looking a little tired. These brake lines have had very positive feedback by Graham from DG Autotech and were what I was going to buy if I needed to replace mine this year!

ideal vwvw. im glad all is well, and happy doing buisness with you, best regards

hi jim

of course im in for the long haul, just let me know what and when you want them. im pleased people are enjoying my lines, and fitment is good.someone had to take brake lines on lol!!

---------- Post added at 9:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:10 PM ----------

some more good news, is my storm is finally goin on the road for the summer, well in the nxt month, just bought to brand new genuine front shock absorbers, and paint work being completed, and hope to meet every at bristol volksfest and other shows this year, and show my face . no doubt i will make aload of lines up and take them with me.ive not driven a corrado in two years on the road, as ive been restoring a tired storm. but finally 2012 will be the year!!!

Great news! (on both that you're making the lines for the forseeable future AND regarding your Storm!) :)

Hi mate,

I need the 2 front to rear lines, and also the passenger side line from abs unit to front passenger flexi line, mine are badly rusted up, couldnt see them until it was on a ramp today....

can you please let me know a price ?

Hiya? Could do with these as soon as possible. Think I've had most of the others off you already lol :)

Hi mate, just arrived :)

2 x front to rear

1 x near side

quality looks great as always... well packed and also with the added bonus of a new gromet for the front near side pipe... really happy, and very quick turn around.

I am indeed mate, was just looking for the thread to bump for you, have unwrapped a few to look at & nearly wet myself with excitement they are that good :lol:

Thanks a lot Alex.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Especially loved the packaging, Bloody Legendary :lol:

haha, kudos on the packaging too.... it literally was the nearly the length of my car :)

Hi mate

I will need a full set soon fella as my front to rear lines cropped up as an advisory on last years MOT..Do you want me to send payment first or let me know when you have a set made up and i will then send payment??

Anyway let me know fella

Cheers

Jon