beastie4126

Corrado VR6 / 16v Silicone Coolant Hose Group Buy Feeler

Sorry guys but it looks like I am going to have to give up on this attempt for a group buy. It seems that after much mis communication they are only interested in hoses for the VR6 at this point due to fabrication costs and would want 18+ people for a group buy which I reckon would be a tall order.

Apologies to those that showed interest but you can but try.

surely 18 people would be interested, put me down for 1.8 16v, i remember reading on hear years ago that somebody that worked for samco had a 1.8 16v and they had a set made up? also they do a set for the mk2 16v don't they? only two of the hoses are different as far as i remember, what about a group buy for the mk2 set minus the hoses that don't fit? or a sfs hose group buy, or a combo (samco/sfs) to compleat the samco mk2 set?

Sorry Guys not been checking this thread.

Cost wise for the VR6 hoses it would have been in the region of £230 with a 18+ group buy, not including clips and delivery. TBH the guy I was dealing with made it such hard work and wanted me to do the majority of the donkey work I lost my patience with him and I asked for my hoses back.

I would suggest contacting someone like Amber Performance and see what they can offer.

I'd be interested in VR6 prices please. (Just been quoted £93 + VAT for the main Stealer top hose!)